BMI Three Shires, Northampton
BMI Three Shires is a private hospital established in 1983 and located in the beautiful grounds of St Andrews in Northampton.
Our Consultant Specialists are supported by a team of caring and professional medical staff, with dedicated nursing teams and a Resident Medical Officer on duty 24 hours a day, providing care within a friendly and comfortable environment. View BMI Three Shires Website BMI Three Shires Hospital offers patients fast and easy access to treatment for over 33 different specialties and we currently have over 139 Consultants who choose to practice here. Our facilities, combined with modern technology and on-site support services, enable our consultants to undertake a wide range of procedures from routine investigations to complex surgery. Our facilities and services include – Facilities
- 14 consulting rooms
- 49 patient rooms with en-suite facilities
- 3 operating theatres (2 with laminar flow ultra clean air systems)
- Dedicated pre-op assessment rooms
- JAG (Joint Advisory Group) accredited endoscopy suite
- Minor procedures room
- Physiotherapy suite with gymnasium (including Gait scanner)
- General radiology, fluoroscopy and ultrasound
- Macmillan Accredited Cancer Care Suite with private pod rooms
- Dedicated ophthalmology and ENT rooms
- Audiology booth
- Ambulatory care bay
- Discharge lounge
Get News & Updates
Stay in the loop with Northampton Orthopaedics with our latest news, events and advice.
What Patients Say
Just a few lines to say thank you. I can’t believe the pain relief I have after my hip operation; I have no problem in getting around anymore. Once again, thank you for giving me a better quality of life.